The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Waving Hello to all, Boy it has been a while since I did a “Sunday Post”. I have been super busy, we moved love the new house. Getting ready for Spring…finally! We are getting ready to head to Niagara Falls Friday for a wedding, it should be fun.
Last Week on HEA Romances With A Little Kick
- I am super stoked! I was choose to do a spotlight and review of Brenda Jacksons soon to be released book, “A Brother’s Honor” It is scheduled for May 22nd so please stop on by Ms. Jackson is hosting a give-away as well.
- I also did a Author Spotlight and Give-Away Overdrive by Chloe Cole
- CBP Presents: Cara Carnes Series Tour
- BMP Presents Sidney Bristol’s Bound with Pearls Tour/Review
- Review of True by Erin McCarthy
This Week on HEA Romances With A Little Kick:
- Mailbox Monday : Jilted by Kelly Jamieson
- Review of Short Rides by Lorelei James
- Top Off Tuesday: Reckless Cowboy by Daire St. Denis, Steena Holmes
- Review of One Day in Apple Grove by C.H. Admirand
- Waiting on Wednesday: Between Heaven and Texas by Marie Bostwick
- Friday -Down by Contact by Jami Davenport Blog Tour/ Review
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!